Authorized Employees/Affected Employees
The unexpected startup of machinery or equipment, contact with live electrical circuits, or the unexpected release of stored energy results in 10% of serious industrial accidents, approximately 120 deaths per year and over 28,000 lost work days per year.
One of our best selling programs has been updated with exciting new videos for both Authorized and Affected workers. The program is easy-to-follow and includes a clear outline of each step in the lockout/tagout procedure.
YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL LEARN:
· Lockout/Tagout Definitions
· The Most Common Forms of Energy Sources
· Situations that Require Lockout/Tagout Procedures
· The Various Types of Lockout Devices
· Proper Lockout/Tagout Procedures
· Safe Startup Procedures
· Examples of and Tips for Special Situations
· Explanation of the OSHA Standard
· Step-by-step Instructions for How to Develop Your Lockout/Tagout Program
· Code of Federal Regulations
· OSHA Requirements