Falls are the number one killer in the construction industry, but virtually all fall-related deaths could have
been prevented if the proper fall protection had been used.
Some accidents don’t allow you the time to learn from your mistake. Falling from a dangerous height is one accident that rarely offers you a second chance. This program teaches your employees the importance of using the correct fall protection. The informative video provides a detailed illustration of the various types of fall protection and how to properly use them to avoid falls.
YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL LEARN:
· When Fall Protection is Required
· How to Use the Different Types of Fall Protection
· How to Use a Personal Fall Arrest System
· Information About Fall Distance
· Other Fall Protection Methods
· Proper Rescue and Retrieval Procedures
· Explanation of the OSHA Standard
· Step-by-step Instructions for How to Develop Your Construction Fall Protection Program
· Code of Federal Regulations