Confine Space Entry
According to recent studies, 60% of confined space fatalities are
Would-be rescuers – people whose lack of rescue training cost them their lives.
No matter how familiar employees may be with a confined space, there are always hidden risks involved. Entering a space without first identifying its hazards and taking the proper precautionary measures could cost your workers their lives. This program allows your employees to witness a realistic depiction of a negligent entry into a confined space, which will help your employees understand the negative consequences of such an action and teach them how to avoid a similar situation at your worksite.
YOUR EMPLOYEES WILL LEARN:
· What Should be Classified as a Confined Space
· The Various Types of Hazards Associated With a Confined Space
· How to Protect Themselves From Hazards
· The Steps Involved in Entry Preparation
· Proper Entry Procedure
· The Responsibilities of the Confined Space Attendant and Entrant
· Effective and Safe Rescue Techniques
· Explanation of the OSHA Standard
· Step-by-step Instructions for How to Develop Your Confined Space Entry Program
· Code of Federal Regulations
· OSHA Requirements